|17-Feb-2016||Sumitomo Electric at Wire 2016 in Düsseldorf|
|21-Jan-2016||Sumitomo Electric at InnoTrans 2016|
|10-Dec-2015||Invitation to International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2016|
|11-Nov-2015||Sumitomo Electric at BCI Aerospace & Defense Meetings Torino 2015|
|02-Nov-2015||SEI Identification Solutions Ltd.|
|Exhibition||24-Mar-2015||Sumitomo Electric at International Paris Air Show 15 – 21 June 2015|
|Exhibition||14-Oct-2014||SEI Interconnect Products (Europe) Ltd Exhibiting at IZB 2014|
|Exhibition||16-Sep-2014||SEI Interconnect Products (Europe) Ltd Exhibiting at InnoTrans 2014|
||Sumitomo Electric Optical Thunderbolt Cable|
With effect from 1 November 2015, Siegrist-Orel is changing its name to SEI Identification Solutions Ltd. The internal company name is SEID.
The new name reflects more clearly the nature of its global business and the extensive range of products, services and technical expertise it now offers as a member of the Sumitomo Electric Group.
These include our ground-breaking SumiTag® print marking system, high-performance cable markers, and industrial protection sleeving products Sumitube®, as well as kitting & accessories and Silpro silicone profiles.
Although the name is changing after more than 80 years, SEID’s tradition and values will not alter in any way. SEID will continue to provide consistent high-quality products, excellent customer service and access to exceptional resources and expertise to assist in growing global business together.
All contact information remains the same.
Together with partners in the Sumitomo Electric Group, SEI Interconnect Products (Europe) Ltd will be exhibiting the 8th Internationale Zuliefererbörse (IZB), the international trade fair for suppliers to the Volkswagen Group, from 15 – 17 October 2014 in Wolfsburg. An estimated 50,000 visitors are expected to visit over 800 exhibitors over the three days.
One of the highlights of the Sumitomo Electric Group stand will be a complete wire harness for the new VW Passat, which will have 952m of cable and weigh over 12kg.
Other Sumitomo Electric Group companies also on the stand are:
• Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd
• Sumitomo Electric Bordnetze GmbH
• Sumitomo Wiring Systems Ltd.
• SEWS Components and Electronics Europe Ltd.
• Sumitomo Electric Sintered Components (Germany) GmbH
• SEI ANTech-Europe GmbH
• Sumi Rema eV Solutions GmbH
• AutoNetworks Technologies, Ltd.
Visit the Sumitomo Electric stand at IZB 2014, Hall 4, Stand 4300 in Wolfsburg on 15 – 17 October 2014.
14 October 2014/CP
Together with partners in the Sumitomo Electric Group, SEI Interconnect Products (Europe) Ltd will be exhibiting at InnoTrans 2014, the international trade fair for railway technology, from 23 -26 September 2014 at Messe Berlin.
Products being showcased focus on 2 categories as follows:
• Contact wire to supply power to vehicles
• Prestressed concrete steel for railway bridges and sleepers
• Electric cable for power/signal transmission
• Hard plastic clad silica fibre for in-vehicle inverters and train information displays
• Low voltage electric wire and SumiTAG™ wire & cable printing system for harnesses on rolling stock, signalling equipment and station infrastructure
• SUMITUBE™ heat-shrinkable tubing for general in-vehicle wiring
• Air spring for train bogies
Visit the Sumitomo Electric stand at Messe Berlin, Hall 10.1, Stand 201 on 23 – 26 September 2014.
16 September 2014/CP