Together with partners in the Sumitomo Electric Group, SEI Interconnect Products (Europe) Ltd will be exhibiting at InnoTrans 2014, the international trade fair for railway technology, from 23 -26 September 2014 at Messe Berlin.
Products being showcased focus on 2 categories as follows:
• Contact wire to supply power to vehicles
• Prestressed concrete steel for railway bridges and sleepers
• Electric cable for power/signal transmission
• Hard plastic clad silica fibre for in-vehicle inverters and train information displays
• Low voltage electric wire and SumiTAG™ wire & cable printing system for harnesses on rolling stock, signalling equipment and station infrastructure
• SUMITUBE™ heat-shrinkable tubing for general in-vehicle wiring
• Air spring for train bogies
Visit the Sumitomo Electric stand at Messe Berlin, Hall 10.1, Stand 201 on 23 – 26 September 2014.
16 September 2014/CP