A range of mark-permanent printable heat-shrinkable sleeves using high-performance materials for a variety of requirements and safety critical applications from Aerospace and Rail/Mass Transit industries.
SUMITAG™ Printable Sleeves are available in scored ‘Ladder’ format for an organised, lean production environment and ‘Continuous’, spooled sleeving for economical and mass production identification.
• Ideal where limited fire hazard properties are mandatory
• Flame retardant, zero halogen, low smoke, low toxicity radiation cross linked UV stabilized and printable polyolefin.
• Globally used for rolling stock and railway systems and infrastructure projects.
• Material tested to BS 6853
• Material tested to EN45545-2
• Specifically designed for cable marking in extreme environments
• High temperature rated, flexible, highly flame retardant, polyvinylidene fluoride
• Material tested to SAE-23053/18 Class 1
• Material tested to UL224 VW-1
• For mass transit, aerospace, marine and industrial installations
• Radiation crosslinked UV stabilized and printable polyolefin
• Material tested to SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/6 Class 1
• Material tested to SNCF Specification NF F00-608
• Temperature and fluid resistant sleeve
• Rubber based, flame retardant fluoroelastomer heat- shrinkable tubing
• Material tested to SAE-AS23053/13